Established in 1991 by the first male Emirati National Dentist, Dr Ibrahim Bin Arab. BADC have been taking care of patients with great passion, expertise and comfort for three decades. Our team are committed to our patients’ and we address their needs and concerns and provide the best dental care by using state of-the art technology such as a 3D Scanner, Panoramic and Digital X-rays, and Digital Anesthesia.
Furthermore, we love to work with patients’ by improving the health and appearance of their teeth, gums and overall smile. Fortunately, with the help of modern dentistry, we are able to integrate advanced techniques including but not limited to Invisalign and digital smile design to find the ideal solutions for each patient.
Our experienced, extensively qualified and vibrant team of professionals; Dr. Tuba Buyukozer, Dr. Yener Oguz, Dr. Seda Ozyoney and the rest of our team will ensure that your experience as a patient in our clinic will be a success and all your needs will be met in an environment where we cultivate peace and warmth. Giving our patients peace of mind throughout their experience at BADC.
Dr Tosun Dental Clinic is a newly established dental clinic in Dubai conveniently located in Jumeirah, Umm Suqeim 1 area covering all dental services including cosmetic and conservative dentistry, endodontics, implantology, surgery, hygiene treatments and orthodontics.
We believe dentistry is a harmonious combination of art, science and passion, and we strive to create beautiful smiles, confidence, and self-assurance. We are passionate about delivering outstanding dental service to our patients through teamwork, excellent communication and compassion.
To us every patient is unique and deserves a beautiful and confident smile that reflects their true self and true feelings. In all our treatment approaches we put our patients first and make sure they are fully involved in the treatment planning process.
In our clinic, you can be sure that you are receiving the highest quality of care using the latest technology from a very experienced, friendly and professional team.
King’s College Hospital London is affiliated with one of the world’s leading universities, has over 175 years’ experience as a teaching hospital, and sees almost 1 million patients a year in the UK.
Today, King’s is honored to provide the best of British healthcare in the United Arab Emirates via our new state-of-the-art hospital in Dubai Hills and three outpatient clinics in Dubai Marina, Dubai Jumeirah, and Khalidiyah Abu Dhabi.
King’s has been established to provide the same level of clinical care and expertise as that in London, with most of our Doctors and clinical staff being UK trained. King’s focuses on several specialties including obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopaedics, cardiology, family medicine, aesthetic surgery, and other specialties, with a dedicated Emergency Department open 24/7 in our hospital.
…provides world-leading expertise
- A large proportion of King’s Physicians and all of our Senior Nursing Staff¬ are UK trained.
- King’s in the UAE is connected to London for seamless care and second opinion.
- Through King’s visiting physician programme, we bring cutting-edge services and pioneering complex procedures and surgeries to the UAE.
…offers extraordinary patient experience
- King’s College Hospital’s award-winning architectural design optimises clinical pathways, patient privacy, and promotes a personalised healing environment.
- Our King’s Get-Well Edu-Tainment system offers for the first time in Dubai personalised clinical information and multimedia entertainment features for inpatients.
- Our 5-star hospitality services include King’s Men concierge services, in-room spa services, complimentary valet parking, VIP rooms, and more.
- King’s online patient portal provides on demand access to your medical records and lab results and enables you to book appointments directly into a physician’s calendar
…delivers evidence-based healthcare practices
- Following King’s UK and NHS tested and established processes (NICE guidelines).
- Focusing on leveraging scientific data to support patient’s medical care.
- Applying a no over-prescription philosophy and unnecessary testing and treatment.
- With advanced medical equipment minimizing clinical errors. King’s is the first hospital in the UAE with an EOS X-Ray machine that reduces radiation exposure by 90%.
PRODOCS HR would like to take that opportunity to announce that it is running a large scope of Medical HR Consultancy business in all over the UAE. PRODOCS is with you every step of the way; from getting a license to work as a competent doctor, dentist, nurse and allied healthcare professional in the UAE to finding a job in most reputable hospitals and health centers in region. Due to our knowledge regarding constantly updated procedures and all the documents required during the application process, we ensure that you can continue to your career and profession in UAE as soon as possible. In the process of finding a job our team contacts the health institutions and showcases the resumes in UAE for you, minimizing the loss of time that can be experienced at that stage. In that way PRODOCS, a leading Healthcare Recruitment Agency provides all the professionals with the opportunity to secure their future in the United Arab Emirates.
Telephone: +971 58 5216400