Founded in 2013, Azimut (DIFC) Limited is an asset management company regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and operates out of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). Azimut (DIFC) Limited provides its clients with an integrated financial advisory platform that combines long term performance track records with the highest international standards for financial advisory services to individual and corporates. The company offers investment advisory solutions, trading/execution, wealth management and the management of collective investment funds.
Azimut (DIFC) Limited is a subsidiary of Azimut Group, Italy’s leading wealth manager, and one of the largest independent asset management groups in Europe. Azimut Group has been active since 1989 and has been listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 2004. Azimut is present in 17 locations, with more than 1700 employees and around 60 billion USD assets under management.
INTEGRA is a Business Consultancy Firm Anchored On Financial Solutions For Growth.
As a finance and business advisory partner, INTEGRA provides solutions that enable businesses to remain stable and sustainable. We become an integral part of our client’s business and directly contribute to its growth by employing our expertise in three main areas:
- Commodity Trade Finance : We service commodity traders active in ferrous & non-ferrous metals, minerals, oil & petrochemicals, fertilizers, soft commodities and energy products. Our value add is our ability to introduce various financing methods without any geographical restriction.
- Corporate Structuring : We provide comprehensive solution covering strategy, structure, implementation and day-to-day operations. Our value add is to develop and implement a holistic banking relationship strategy in harmony with experts (lawyers, tax advisors, business setup companies) in their field. Our focus remains to ensure a functional and bankable structure is eventually achieved.
- Advisory : We design and develop financial solutions that meet our clients’ requirements. Our approach is to provide an integrated solution which may include more than one product (like Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Asset Management, Private Banking, Project Finance, Investment Finance, etc). Our value add is to provide inter-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional solutions internationally.
Our geographical coverage expands over MENA, CIS, Europe and Africa through our associates and solution partners.
Labrys is a new breed of consultancy firm, bridging the gaps between marketing and technology, by streamlining strategy & execution in audience marketing, marketing automation & customer care for a better customer experience.
Founded in 2013, Labrys has offices in Dubai & Istanbul. Labrys acts as a digital transformation & marketing technology agent in Central & Eastern Europe, Turkey, Africa and the Middle East, undertaking projects on marketing transformation, customer experience, AdTech & MarTech.
Labrys delivered success stories in very complex environments for customer experience transformation consultancy, marketing technology selection & implementation as well as expert & strategic services for enabling its clientele to get better returns on their CX technology investments. Labrys serves its clients in 3 continents for DMP (Data Management Platforms), marketing automation and journey orchestration tools, personalization and content platforms, CRM, sales force automation and service / contact center solutions, while consulting on marketing strategy and process design.
Labrys is an Oracle Worldwide Partner for CX portfolio, as well as a Google & Adform Partner and was awarded “Oracle CX Cloud Partner of the Year” for three consecutive years in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Moreover, Labrys has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Oracle Solutions Providers in 2020 by CIO Applications Europe Magazine.
Do not hesitate to visit https://www.labrys.global/ for more information on Labrys and its services.
Melden Advisory DMCC is an outsource service provider company formed by experienced practitioners with the aim of providing financial advisory services in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
Our goal is to help the growing companies in getting the most out of their finance support services they require, save time & money and ultimately boost leadership productivity by allowing the owner spend more time on management and decision making tasks.
The founding partner has 25 years of experience as Executive Management roles includes CFO and acting Managing Director in various high-end & mass retail, Food & Beverage and Hospitality companies with solid finance and investment background.
The MelDen Financial & Advisory Services Includes:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Payroll Management Services
- Fixed Asset Services
- VAT Consultancy & Filing
- Business Deals
- Outsourced CFO & Strategies