The Adecco Group the world’s leading HR solutions partner headquartered at Zurich, Switzerland. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, our culture of inclusivity, fairness, and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® – World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list.
Adecco been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the GCC region. We place 1000 associates to work each day across 250 different clients, Adecco has 60 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing 12 countries across the region.
We inspire individuals and organizations to work more effectively and efficiently, and create greater choice in the domain of work, for the benefit of all concerned. We provide recruitment and career services across the employment lifecycle
- Temporary and professional staffing
- Permanent recruitment
- Outsourcing/pay rolling
- Executive search
- Salary benchmarking
- Volume/project hiring
Aplus is a reliable, local, professional and affordable maintenance and cleaning services company. We are one of the best service providers in property maintenance and cleaning for commercial and residential premises, working with public and private sector companies, large and small organisations, homes and offices across the UAE. Every one of our clients receives a personalised property maintenance plan designed by our dedicated and fully trained team of professionals to suit every need.
Aplus is a well established facility management company in Dubai, and a dominant player in Facility Management Services, Air-Conditioning Ventilation and Air Filtration System Installation and Maintenance, Electromechanical System Installation and Maintenance, as well as Building Cleaning Services. We provide integral facilities management solutions and consultancy services for a variety of premises and have experience with major facilities, including residential and commercial properties, shopping malls, data centres, call centres, the telecom sector, offering.
We deliver employee comfort, safety and productivity, reduce operating costs and ensure that your oganisation complies with rules and regulations. We care about our clients and their businesses, and are continuously working to improve delivery performance and customer satisfaction.
Aplus Maintenance Services covers a range of reactive, planned and preventative maintenance services including a/c systems, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and building cleaning services, and are therefore able to install, fix, upgrade, clean and maintain your property, keeping it in top condition. All work undertaken is guaranteed for a minimum of 1 month, and conforms to all the latest health and safety requirements.
Founded in 2013, Azimut (DIFC) Limited is an asset management company regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and operates out of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). Azimut (DIFC) Limited provides its clients with an integrated financial advisory platform that combines long term performance track records with the highest international standards for financial advisory services to individual and corporates. The company offers investment advisory solutions, trading/execution, wealth management and the management of collective investment funds.
Azimut (DIFC) Limited is a subsidiary of Azimut Group, Italy’s leading wealth manager, and one of the largest independent asset management groups in Europe. Azimut Group has been active since 1989 and has been listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 2004. Azimut is present in 17 locations, with more than 1700 employees and around 60 billion USD assets under management.
INSPARK is a software company founded in 1990 in London, combining knowledge, excellence and a strong belief in providing software solutions and services suitable to customer needs.
Our Istanbul and Dubai offices covers 15 countries in Europe, North Africa, and Middle East regions. INSPARK, as Platinum Consulting Partner and Reseller of Salesforce.com since 2007, has been involved with some of Salesforce’s largest and highest profile customers.
We have a team of Salesforce certified consultants, senior admins, and software developers. We provide customized solutions for the needs of various industries like FMCG, logistics, pharmacy, insurance, manufacturing, and technology.
INSPARK’s cloud-based software solutions cover Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service as well as Customer Portals, Finance Management and Purchasing management.
500+ Salesforce Projects with 9.86/10 Customer Satisfaction Score which guarantees advanced expertise and customer satisfaction.
INSPARK has been named as a Great Places to Work® Certified company for it’s high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures.
- Salesforce Strategic Consulting
- Design and Development
INTEGRA is a Business Consultancy Firm Anchored On Financial Solutions For Growth.
As a finance and business advisory partner, INTEGRA provides solutions that enable businesses to remain stable and sustainable. We become an integral part of our client’s business and directly contribute to its growth by employing our expertise in three main areas:
- Commodity Trade Finance : We service commodity traders active in ferrous & non-ferrous metals, minerals, oil & petrochemicals, fertilizers, soft commodities and energy products. Our value add is our ability to introduce various financing methods without any geographical restriction.
- Corporate Structuring : We provide comprehensive solution covering strategy, structure, implementation and day-to-day operations. Our value add is to develop and implement a holistic banking relationship strategy in harmony with experts (lawyers, tax advisors, business setup companies) in their field. Our focus remains to ensure a functional and bankable structure is eventually achieved.
- Advisory : We design and develop financial solutions that meet our clients’ requirements. Our approach is to provide an integrated solution which may include more than one product (like Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Asset Management, Private Banking, Project Finance, Investment Finance, etc). Our value add is to provide inter-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional solutions internationally.
Our geographical coverage expands over MENA, CIS, Europe and Africa through our associates and solution partners.
Key Solutions to Success Across the Globe:
We, KFS International DMCC is a professional firm with regional focus and having global representation. Spectrum of services cover all aspects of all doing business in the UAE, GCC Countries and MENA Region. While based in the UAE, we offer comprehensive services for doing business in the Middle East including all the free trade zones and LLC. Having vast experience locally and globally, we mainly focus to serve Turkey originated companies who are targeting to do business in the GCC Countries and MENA Region.
Business Consultancy Services, Business/Company Setup, Project Financing, Loans and Trade Finance Solutions, Setup and Structuring Banking Relations, Tax Advisory Services, Feasibility Studies, Audit & Accounting, Financial Control and Reporting Services, Business Advisory Services, Market Research, Study and Penetration, Logistic Support Services, Project based procurement etc., are the services we offer.
We endeavor to maintain highest standard of quality and client satisfaction in our success.
Melden Advisory DMCC is an outsource service provider company formed by experienced practitioners with the aim of providing financial advisory services in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
Our goal is to help the growing companies in getting the most out of their finance support services they require, save time & money and ultimately boost leadership productivity by allowing the owner spend more time on management and decision making tasks.
The founding partner has 25 years of experience as Executive Management roles includes CFO and acting Managing Director in various high-end & mass retail, Food & Beverage and Hospitality companies with solid finance and investment background.
The MelDen Financial & Advisory Services Includes:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Payroll Management Services
- Fixed Asset Services
- VAT Consultancy & Filing
- Business Deals
- Outsourced CFO & Strategies
Tamimi Consulting is a leading cross border management and business advisory firm assisting select Clients to grow beyond borders with a regional focus on Middle East and East Africa since 2010. Our consulting services cover business set-up, management and business consultancy, B2B and trade mission organizations, strategic marketing, business development in manufacturing, energy, construction, supply chain, hospitality, trading and retail industries. We have been regarded as one of the leading consulting firms in the United Arab Emirates with focus on:
– Business Set-up and Company Formation Services in all jurisdictions
– Local company
– Free zone
– Management and Business Consulting Services
– Accounting and Auditing
– Banking and Financial Advisory
– Human Resources and Recruitment
– Administration, PRO services, all kind of visas and residency
– IT and Office Set-up
– Market Research and Mapping Studies Services
– Risk Assessment
– SWOT Analysis
– Market, Product and Company Intelligence
– Decision Mapping
– Market Entry Strategy Development
– Strategic Planning and Execution
– Marketing and Business Development Services
– Local and International Trade
– Investment and Partnership Opportunities
– Product Promoting
– Professional Networking and Matchmaking
– Distributor Assignment
– Agency and Representation
– Commodity Trading and Financing
– Trade Mission Organization for Government and Private Sectors
– B2B Events
– Networking Events
– Local and International Trade Missions
– Tamimi Consulting has been awarded by the DMCC Authority as the Top Performing Consultant four years in a row since 2015. This year also got the Best International Service Provider Award 2018 which is a statement of our professional, high quality, customized services to our valuable Clients all around the world.
Some of our accolades are;
– Executive Committee member and proud sponsor of Turkish Business Council since 2007 till 2019 and this year elected as the President of Turkish Business Council in Dubai and Northern Emirates
– Middle East, GCC and Africa Committee Member under Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK-DTIK) of Turkey since 2010.
– TURQUALITY ® Accredited 1st Group Consultant Company as the 1st and only company in the MENA Region since 2011.
– Registered vendor to World Bank Group and International Finance Corporation (IFC) since 2013.
– Registered Consultant and Agent status with all major Free Zone Authorities and jurisdictions in UAE since 2010.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
SGS has been committed to serving the verification, testing, assessment and certification requirements of clients and industry throughout the Arabian Peninsula for over 30 years. Rapid economic development and liberalization in the region has created a huge number of opportunities for business and industry, and SGS has been at the forefront of developing new services to meet the ever-changing needs of a growth and diverse range of clients. SGS has been the preferred compliance partner to protect your brand, build customer trust and open the door to a more profitable business. From training and inspection, audit and certification, testing, technical and advisory services to retail store checks and mystery shopping, our global team of industry experts helps you to guarantee that your operations and products meet the highest global standards Importers, Manufacturers, Traders, Participants may apply with SGS Gulf Ltd. for various certification & inspections to ensure compliance with regional statutory authority requirements.
Today, SGS operates a network of 25 offices and laboratories throughout the Arabian Peninsula employing over 1400 full-time staff of 35 different nationalities. SGS branch offices spread throughout the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman Covering wide range of its services. As a world-leading provider of testing, inspection, verification and certification services with 140 years’ experience, we offer you in-depth expertise in addressing food industry challenges. With a global reach, we provide local experts who understand local culture and needs.
SGS Gulf Ltd is an approved notified body & approved certification body under regional government statutory bodies like SASO , GSO, ESMA for certification for various product scopes. The scope of services includes the below
- KSA-KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- SASO SABER for all product scopes
- SFDA Certificate of Conformity
- UAE-UNITED ARAB EMIRATES o ESMA-ECAS Certification for Low Voltage Electrical & Electronics – House hold appliances, Personal Care , Perfumes & Cosmetic products Honey, Energy Drinks, Tobacco
- ESMA-EQM – Emirates Quality Mark for Bottled Drinking Water & Mineral Water Juices & Dairy
- ESMA- Organic Food Certification
- ESMA-EQM on voluntary product scopes
- CoC for African Destinations like Africa
- Ivory Coast
- Food Safety Audits & Certification6. GFSI certifications (including BRC, IFS, SQF, FSSC 22000 and GLOBALG.A.P.)
- Customized audits to fit specific requirements
- Training & Development- Food Safety Laboratory Testing Chemical & Microbiological for Food & Beverage and Personal care cosmetics Oil & Lubricants Environment-Air, ground water, etc
- Technical Support & Label Assessment
- Product Certification & Authority Approvals
- Halal Certification-GCC ESMA for UAE Saudi Halal Center -SFDA
- Inspection, Survey & Sampling Services as per customized scope
VALUATION PARTNER DATA CLASSIFICATION & ANALYSIS SERVICES
We provide “fast, affordable, on-site, educative” valuation and accompany you during your next step whether it is selling, growing or simply increasing value of your business.
- DCF Model
- Asset Based Approach
- Trade Comparison
- Price To Earnings
- CAPM Model
- Fair Value
- Owner Values
Through our model, business owners will learn the actual price of their company, understand positive and negative value factors, start increasing value of their business and reach their dreams with the most important asset of their lives.