Adecco Holding Emirates B.V. (Dubai Branch)
The Adecco Group the world’s leading HR solutions partner headquartered at Zurich, Switzerland. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, our culture of inclusivity, fairness, and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® – World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list.
Adecco been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the GCC region. We place 1000 associates to work each day across 250 different clients, Adecco has 60 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing 12 countries across the region.
We inspire individuals and organizations to work more effectively and efficiently, and create greater choice in the domain of work, for the benefit of all concerned. We provide recruitment and career services across the employment lifecycle
- Temporary and professional staffing
- Permanent recruitment
- Outsourcing/pay rolling
- Executive search
- Salary benchmarking
- Volume/project hiring
Creative Solutions Services & Translation
Providing quality consultancy and translation services since 2012, Creative Solutions Services & Translation LLC positions itself in the market with its diversified services to support investors in establishing their business in the UAE market, through business consultation, marketing strategies, HR consultation and staff recruitment, employee visa processing, PRO services, as well as trademark and Intellectual Property registration.
Furthermore, we provide legal translation services in major international languages. Our translators, editors and proofreaders have delivered so far thousands of quality pages to companies of all sizes in the UAE market and abroad. The result is a speedy, accurate and reliable translation that helps close the communication gap with our clients. Our translators are certified by:
– UAE Ministry of Justice – French/Arabic/English
– Turkish Consulate in Dubai – Turkish/Arabic/English as well as other notary services.
Whether consultancy or translation, projects are not just technical assignments to us, but
rather a key element of the mission entrusted to us.
We, at CSST, strive to forge long-term business relationships, and this is evidenced through our commitment to our more than 1500 high-profile clients who entrusted us to make sure their business is well served.
Contact: Fatima Mahfouz, Managing Director Company
Phone : +971 52 979 7700 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Destek was established in 1983 and has been a pioneer in the field of Intellectual Property Rights, providing consultancy services in trademark, patent and design registrations for almost 40 years.
Destek not only provides its clients with excellence in IP consultancy through its 15 offices located in Türkiye, Switzerland, Kazakhstan, UAE and the UK, but also offers worldwide legal, financial and exclusive services. Destek represents its clients in 200 countries through its partners and associates by following the latest developments in the world closely.
Destek will continue to grow and globalise with the aim of delivering the best service to its clients.
Hussain Lootah & Associates
Established in 1997, Hussain Lootah & Associates is a leading legal consultancy and advocacy firm for the UAE, providing expert legal services to public sector entities, individuals, and private enterprises. HL&A’s extensive regional experience and knowledge of local, national, and international laws supports a wide range of clients from various industries, including real estate, construction and engineering, finance and banking, mergers and acquisitions, hospitality, media, maritime and transport, oil and gas and others.
The firm’s commitment to excellent legal services for all clients means each highly trained and committed legal professional excel in their respective specialties. HL&A’s highly qualified team includes arbitrators, partners, and legal consultants with decades of practical experience in the Middle East, Asia, and Europe. Our team can communicate in Arabic, English, French and Farsi and has accredited local advocates with full rights of audience before all UAE courts.
To better serve our clients, we have partnered with well-respected firms around the world to provide exceptional legal services and client service from any corner of the globe.
Corporate and Commercial Law, Real Estate Law, Employment Law, Family Law, Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Arbitration, Company Formation, Criminal Cases, Civil cases, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Construction and Infrastructure, Wills and Guardianship, Media and Technology, Intellectual Property.
Integra Business Consultancy FZE
INTEGRA is a Business Consultancy Firm Anchored On Financial Solutions For Growth.
As a finance and business advisory partner, INTEGRA provides solutions that enable businesses to remain stable and sustainable. We become an integral part of our client’s business and directly contribute to its growth by employing our expertise in three main areas:
- Commodity Trade Finance : We service commodity traders active in ferrous & non-ferrous metals, minerals, oil & petrochemicals, fertilizers, soft commodities and energy products. Our value add is our ability to introduce various financing methods without any geographical restriction.
- Corporate Structuring : We provide comprehensive solution covering strategy, structure, implementation and day-to-day operations. Our value add is to develop and implement a holistic banking relationship strategy in harmony with experts (lawyers, tax advisors, business setup companies) in their field. Our focus remains to ensure a functional and bankable structure is eventually achieved.
- Advisory : We design and develop financial solutions that meet our clients’ requirements. Our approach is to provide an integrated solution which may include more than one product (like Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Asset Management, Private Banking, Project Finance, Investment Finance, etc). Our value add is to provide inter-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional solutions internationally.
Our geographical coverage expands over MENA, CIS, Europe and Africa through our associates and solution partners.
Interlink Business Services FZCO
Interlink Business Services FZCO has opened its offices in Dubai in 2004, promoting Jebel Ali Free Zone and Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority to Turkish companies.
Interlink is a well regarded consultancy and trading establishment in Dubai, dealing in different aspects of business. We are committed to provide new opportunities and finalize business deals for our clinets with the highest level of customer satisfaction possible. With our extensive drive to excellence and a team of professionals, Interlink continues to provide services to over 20 companies both local and foreign. Committed globally accepted principle in consultancy, Interlink has proved its wide range of expertise by achieving the best results anticipated by its clients.
In addition to consultancy, trading in textile and quality sports equipment, Interlink has broadened its expertise in promotion of Healthcare Tourism in Türkiye and launched a website (www.goldendoctors. me) dedicated to this activity, exclusively representing esteemed hospitals and clinics in Türkiye, promotes Health Tourism via this website, exhibition and printed flyers.
We as Interlink Business Services believing in Dubai’s potential as a business hub, wish more Turkish companies to establish their presence in Dubai and strengthen their global position by utilizing Dubai’s sound infrastructure and safe business environment.
Kurum Consultancy is a multinational company which specializes in business areas such as company establishment, commercial consultancy, management services, and PRO services for clients in UAE and Türkiye.
Founded in Dubai, Kurum Consultancy has been working together with different authorities from Free Zones, Government Sectors and Banks to provide the best solution for client needs.
Our job as consultants is to simplify the path for our clients through company establishment or other business services.
We do this by offering high-end solutions, top priority and cost-effective services. We aim to build a long-term relationship with our clients by not only meeting but exceeding their expectations.
We are committed to serve YOU with integrity, honesty and transparency.
- Company Formation in Mainland & Free Zone
- PRO Services
- Commercial Solutions
- Other Consulting & Professional Services
KFS International DMCC
Key Solutions to Success Across the Globe:
We, KFS International DMCC is a professional firm with regional focus and having global representation. Spectrum of services cover all aspects of all doing business in the UAE, GCC Countries and MENA Region. While based in the UAE, we offer comprehensive services for doing business in the Middle East including all the free trade zones and LLC. Having vast experience locally and globally, we mainly focus to serve Türkiye originated companies who are targeting to do business in the GCC Countries and MENA Region.
Business Consultancy Services, Business/Company Setup, Project Financing, Loans and Trade Finance Solutions, Setup and Structuring Banking Relations, Tax Advisory Services, Feasibility Studies, Audit & Accounting, Financial Control and Reporting Services, Business Advisory Services, Market Research, Study and Penetration, Logistic Support Services, Project based procurement etc., are the services we offer.
We endeavor to maintain highest standard of quality and client satisfaction in our success.
MBG Corporate Services
MBG Corporate Services is an international professional services organization delivering sustainable strategic solutions and business transformation for clients across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 2002 and headquartered in Singapore, MBG is a 600-member strong network of 18 office hubs spread across eight countries in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
MBG’s clientele includes a hundred of the top Fortune 500 companies around the world and several other reputed local family business groups. We serve over 3000 clients globally.
Through our core service lines of Audit and Assurance, Legal, Risk Advisory, Mergers & Acquisitions, Direct and Indirect Tax, Strategy, Technology and Business Setup, we help client businesses identify and tap into market opportunities, both visible and latent. The vast and varied experience of our leadership team across a wide range of industries ensures that our client solutions are not only strategically sound but also pragmatic and implementable. MBG is one of the empaneled firms for the National In-Country Value (ICV) Program.
MBG is committed to serving their clients with integrity and to helping them achieve tangible results. With an innovative approach to every project and an unwavering commitment to quality and consistency, we have played an instrumental role in transforming client businesses worldwide.
MBG Corporate Services has successfully established International Enterprise Teams to service clients in their respective domestic markets through their global offices. These unique multinational teams bridge cultural, linguistic and technical barriers and minimize the challenges that come with cross-border engagements.
5th Floor, Office 501-502, Al Manara Tower, Business Bay, PO Box 75952, Dubai, UAE
Office no. 1106-1107, Sky Tower, Al Reem Island, PO Box 70510, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone: +971 52 6406240
Melden Advisory DMCC
Melden Advisory DMCC is an outsource service provider company formed by experienced practitioners with the aim of providing financial advisory services in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
Our goal is to help the growing companies in getting the most out of their finance support services they require, save time & money and ultimately boost leadership productivity by allowing the owner spend more time on management and decision making tasks.
The founding partner has 25 years of experience as Executive Management roles includes CFO and acting Managing Director in various high-end & mass retail, Food & Beverage and Hospitality companies with solid finance and investment background.
The MelDen Financial & Advisory Services Includes:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Payroll Management Services
- Fixed Asset Services
- VAT Consultancy & Filing
- Business Deals
- Outsourced CFO & Strategies
Merich Global is a UAE-based firm specialized in food and beverages distribution and trade marketing services. Established with over 50 years of our executive team’s accumulated experience, we provide the go-to-market platform for the international and local food and beverage industry. Currently, we have access to more than 1000 sales points across Dubai and Northern Emirates, and we are expanding to Abu Dhabi in 2022. We take pride in our commitment to global business standards and excellence in delivering cutting-edge results to our partners.
As Mindos Insurance, we provide services at many points in the country and abroad, especially in health insurance, private pension, life insurance and all other elementary insurance branches. With the knowledge and experience we have gained in the insurance sector since 2005, it is our most important principle to give the best advice to our customers and to provide the highest quality service. In particular, we provide financial solutions for your children's education life, and at the same time, we offer constructive solutions with savings and protection plans that secure them until they grow up and reach a certain financial point in their lives. You can work with us by consulting our experienced and expert personnel regarding state-subsidized private pension investment plans, which will provide you and your family with additional income during your retirement, and where you can generate good returns with many different types of funds.
You can get detailed information about our health insurances valid in private hospitals, which can cover all your health expenses in Turkey, and you can benefit from our special offers. We would be pleased to meet you for providing the best in class service in all private insurances for Turkish Community living in UAE.
Contact: ÇİĞDEM SELÇUK
Tel: (+90) 5352775229
Social media: @mindossigorta
Address: Eskicesme mh. Caferpasa cad. No.43-D Bodrum Mugla
Tamimi Consulting DMCC
Tamimi Consulting is a leading cross border management and business advisory firm assisting select Clients to grow beyond borders with a regional focus on Middle East and East Africa since 2010. Our consulting services cover business set-up, management and business consultancy, B2B and trade mission organizations, strategic marketing, business development in manufacturing, energy, construction, supply chain, hospitality, trading and retail industries. We have been regarded as one of the leading consulting firms in the United Arab Emirates with focus on:
– Business Set-up and Company Formation Services in all jurisdictions
– Local company
– Free zone
– Management and Business Consulting Services
– Accounting and Auditing
– Banking and Financial Advisory
– Human Resources and Recruitment
– Administration, PRO services, all kind of visas and residency
– IT and Office Set-up
– Market Research and Mapping Studies Services
– Risk Assessment
– SWOT Analysis
– Market, Product and Company Intelligence
– Decision Mapping
– Market Entry Strategy Development
– Strategic Planning and Execution
– Marketing and Business Development Services
– Local and International Trade
– Investment and Partnership Opportunities
– Product Promoting
– Professional Networking and Matchmaking
– Distributor Assignment
– Agency and Representation
– Commodity Trading and Financing
– Trade Mission Organization for Government and Private Sectors
– B2B Events
– Networking Events
– Local and International Trade Missions
– Tamimi Consulting has been awarded by the DMCC Authority as the Top Performing Consultant four years in a row since 2015. This year also got the Best International Service Provider Award 2018 which is a statement of our professional, high quality, customized services to our valuable Clients all around the world.
Some of our accolades are;
– Executive Committee member and proud sponsor of Turkish Business Council since 2007 till 2019 and this year elected as the President of Turkish Business Council in Dubai and Northern Emirates
– Middle East, GCC and Africa Committee Member under Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK-DTIK) of Türkiye since 2010.
– TURQUALITY ® Accredited 1st Group Consultant Company as the 1st and only company in the MENA Region since 2011.
– Registered vendor to World Bank Group and International Finance Corporation (IFC) since 2013.
– Registered Consultant and Agent status with all major Free Zone Authorities and jurisdictions in UAE since 2010.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
SGS has been committed to serving the verification, testing, assessment and certification requirements of clients and industry throughout the Arabian Peninsula for over 30 years. Rapid economic development and liberalization in the region has created a huge number of opportunities for business and industry, and SGS has been at the forefront of developing new services to meet the ever-changing needs of a growth and diverse range of clients. SGS has been the preferred compliance partner to protect your brand, build customer trust and open the door to a more profitable business. From training and inspection, audit and certification, testing, technical and advisory services to retail store checks and mystery shopping, our global team of industry experts helps you to guarantee that your operations and products meet the highest global standards Importers, Manufacturers, Traders, Participants may apply with SGS Gulf Ltd. for various certification & inspections to ensure compliance with regional statutory authority requirements.
Today, SGS operates a network of 25 offices and laboratories throughout the Arabian Peninsula employing over 1400 full-time staff of 35 different nationalities. SGS branch offices spread throughout the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman Covering wide range of its services. As a world-leading provider of testing, inspection, verification and certification services with 140 years’ experience, we offer you in-depth expertise in addressing food industry challenges. With a global reach, we provide local experts who understand local culture and needs.
SGS Gulf Ltd is an approved notified body & approved certification body under regional government statutory bodies like SASO , GSO, ESMA for certification for various product scopes. The scope of services includes the below
- KSA-KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- SASO SABER for all product scopes
- SFDA Certificate of Conformity
- UAE-UNITED ARAB EMIRATES o ESMA-ECAS Certification for Low Voltage Electrical & Electronics – House hold appliances, Personal Care , Perfumes & Cosmetic products Honey, Energy Drinks, Tobacco
- ESMA-EQM – Emirates Quality Mark for Bottled Drinking Water & Mineral Water Juices & Dairy
- ESMA- Organic Food Certification
- ESMA-EQM on voluntary product scopes
- CoC for African Destinations like Africa
- Ivory Coast
- Food Safety Audits & Certification6. GFSI certifications (including BRC, IFS, SQF, FSSC 22000 and GLOBALG.A.P.)
- Customized audits to fit specific requirements
- Training & Development- Food Safety Laboratory Testing Chemical & Microbiological for Food & Beverage and Personal care cosmetics Oil & Lubricants Environment-Air, ground water, etc
- Technical Support & Label Assessment
- Product Certification & Authority Approvals
- Halal Certification-GCC ESMA for UAE Saudi Halal Center -SFDA
- Inspection, Survey & Sampling Services as per customized scope
As Uservision, we help more than 60 enterprises & governmental organizations with tech-powered market research, UX research, design research and with new business strategy consultancy.
Uservision created its own award-winning market research methodologies, and onboarded Don Peppers, the founder of Peppers and Roger consultancy, to complement it’s up-and-coming ways with established and proven structures. We leverage a team of psychologists, sociologists, strategists, anthropologists, UX researchers and design researchers to reveal the intersection of customers’ needs and a brands KPI’S.
Through agile consumer feedback, brands could optimize their user experience, find untapped innovation opportunities or find their best product market fit for new products, and how to stick the product/service to a certain target audience.
We operate in GCC, Türkiye, Europe and US and evangelize remote research practices since 2015.
VALUATION PARTNER DATA CLASSIFICATION & ANALYSIS SERVICES
We provide “fast, affordable, on-site, educative” valuation and accompany you during your next step whether it is selling, growing or simply increasing value of your business.
- DCF Model
- Asset Based Approach
- Trade Comparison
- Price To Earnings
- CAPM Model
- Fair Value
- Owner Values
Through our model, business owners will learn the actual price of their company, understand positive and negative value factors, start increasing value of their business and reach their dreams with the most important asset of their lives.
Wellbees is a one-stop-shop B2B SaaS Employee Wellbeing Ecosystem in the form of a mobile application, helping companies improve their culture and build a workplace that the employees love to be part of.
As the go-to partners of HR departments, Wellbees:
– Helps build, develop and maintain Company Culture with a dedicated customer success team organizing company wide challenges and events.
– Improves Employee Engagement and tackles Turnover through meaningful social interactions (Challenges, Events, Clubs, Webinars) by creating opportunities for interdepartmental communication.
– Helps Trigger new Healthy Habits that stick!
– Offers Professional Expert Support (psychologists, dietitians, personal trainers) through Wellbees app.
– Introduces Rewards & Recognition through WellMarket module and leaderboards and incentivizes people to engage in more well-being related activities with Gamified in-app point system.
– Empowers HR decision makers with various data intelligence dashboards in real-time and facilitates Measurement.
– Provides bespoke Customization opportunities to support your company narrative.
– Co-creates a Webinar Calendar with the HR of the companies.
With 40+ corporate clients in 17 countries and 8 languages, Wellbees is determined to become the go-to partners of HR and the top contributor for all things employee wellbeing related in the UAE.