Come and join us for the May French Tuesday in collaboration with the Turkish Business Council, at Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai, with the kind support of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg!
Tuesday, 1st May, 2018
from 7.00 to 9.00pm
To maximize your networking, the evening is organised in two parts:
- 7.00pm to 8.00pm: professional only (job seekers not admited)
- 8.00pm to 9.00pm : open to all
- Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate - Dubai Location map
- Valet parking available.
- Free for FBC members l AED50 for non-members.
- First time comers - Network Facilitation - Ask our team upon registration
- Please note that for this French Tuesday, NO PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED ON SITE due to the new DTCM regulations.
Therefore, if you wish to attend, YOU NEED TO PREPAY YOUR PARTICIPATION OF 50AED via:
- Bank transfer (kindly email us the proof of payment) Beneficiary/Account: French Business Council Bank: BNP Paribas - Dubai Branch - Burj Dubai Square - PO box 7233 – Dubai - UAE Swift Code: BNPAAEAA (or BNPAAEAD) IBAN: AE48 0186 6850 6006 1001 784 OR Cheque addressed to “French Business Council” and dropped at the FBC office
- Cash dropped to the French Business Council office open from 8.30am-4.30pm (closed on Sunday 1st April). Should you come on the night without prior payment, unfortunately we won’t be able to let you through. We thank you for your understanding and hope to still see many of you next Tuesday!
In order to enhance your registration and your venue to the French Tuesday kindly register online before 11am on Tuesday, 1st May 2018. For registration please check here.